Hear Both Sides
1. CONVERSATIONS LIVE: COMMUNITY WATER FLUORIDATION: A courteous and informational discussion, providing several perspectives on water fluoridation, from Pennsyvania State Public Television, with Emmy Award-winning host Patty Satalia, and guests Michael Connett, JD, then Special Projects Director, now Executive Director of Fluoride Action Network (FAN), Michal Meyer, PhD, Editor in chief, Chemical Heritage magazine and manager of public history initiatives at the Chemical Heritage Foundation, and pediatrician Craig H. Collison, MD, Mount Nittany Physician Group (March 24, 2013). Running time 57:30 minutes.
2. 2013 SANTA ROSA FORUM ON FLUORIDATION (video in 2 parts) is an impartial presentation of positions on both sides of the the fluoridation issue, providing answers to questions about water fluoridation (September 30, 2013). Videographer, Michael LeVèsque, Clean Water California. Total running time 73:07 minutes.
SANTA ROSA FORUM ON FLUORIDATION: PART 1 [39:57]
SANTA ROSA FORUM ON FLUORIDATION: PART 2 [33:51]
3. POWERPOINTS EXPLAINING THE POSITIONS FOR AND AGAINST WATER FLUORIDATION:
– AN ARGUMENT FOR WATER FLUORIDATION: “Current Science on Community Water Fluoridation“ (PowerPoint) by American Dental Association (ADA) fluoridation spokesman Howard Pollick, BDS, MPH, clinical professor in the Department of Preventive & Restorative Dental Sciences at the UCSF School of Dentistry.
– THE REASONS FOR FLUORIDE-FREE WATER: “Clean Water is Fluoride Free“ (PowerPoint), by former fluoridation supporter Bill Osmunson, DDS, MPH, founding director of the Institute of Comprehensive Dental Studies for Aesthetic Dentistry, Neuromuscular and Craniofacial Pain, and West Coast spokesman for Fluoride Action Network (FAN).